Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Life Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Everybody Should Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Life Ghost A…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Delphia
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-20 08:12

본문

lamborghini ghost installer alarm installation near Me (Privatehd.org)

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you if the car is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available ghost can be placed in a secluded location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method to track your car than LoJack, which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and works anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and has a cellular network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be followed. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgbmw x6 ghost installer Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 사인플러스 주소 충청남도 천안시 서북구 성정동 1071
사업자 등록번호 312-26-70976 대표 박종진 전화 041-565-9441 팩스 041-578-9441
통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호 개인정보 보호책임자 박종진
부가통신사업신고번호 12345호

Copyright © 2001-2013 사인플러스. All Rights Reserved.