쇼핑몰 전체검색

You'll Never Be Able To Figure Out This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kerrie
댓글 0건 조회 151회 작성일 24-06-13 22:27

본문

my babiie Stroller Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. It's suitable from birth and can be adapted as your family grows with the bassinet that is included and a car seat pram seat.

kinderkraft-grande-plus-stroller-pushchair-for-toddlers-from-birth-to-22-kg-extra-large-hood-lie-flat-position-folding-with-one-hand-shock-absorption-on-all-wheels-gray-33.jpgIt is easy to steer and has a large storage basket. It's also a great value for money. It includes a footmuff and cup holder, as well as rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing, stylish stroller that was created in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is perfect for babies from birth due to its fully lying-flat seat. The large hood that is fully extended offers baby the perfect shade to relax or play away from the elements. With a classic umbrella-style fold, great manoeuvrability and a fantastic height adjustable handlebar this stroller is a real treat to push. The MB02 comes with an umbrella cover and cupholder as well as a changing bag included. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their Best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Product Description:Click here to view the MB02's specification sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great alternative for TOWIE fans who are looking for a budget-friendly stroller in comparison to the more expensive ones. It is lightweight, maneuverable on a variety of terrains, and parent facing pushchair has a good-sized shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seat and handles that can be adjusted for ease of pushing. The hood is large enough for babies to relax in shade, away from crowds and the weather.

This stylish quilted Champagne and Black stroller design from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This lightweight umbrella fold stroller is packed with exceptional features, making it ideal for any excursion with your baby starting at birth (with its full recline). With lockable swivelling front wheels and a convenient shopping basket, this stroller is super manoeuvrable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3-position extendable hood to keep your child protected from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy window. It also comes with a free handy cup holder, rain cover, and cozy footmuffs to always be prepared for any weather condition.

Georgina is a journalist, writer, editor, and editor who frequently contributes to publications such as Family Traveller and Metro writing about parenting and travel. She is also a mum to two girls so has first-hand experience of everything from finding the most effective baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She loves putting her knowledge to work to assist families to find the best product to meet their specific needs. She would like to share her enthusiasm for traveling the world, whether it's to do with travel, everyday life, or simply trying something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a soft footmuff as well as a newborn insert. It also includes a cup holder, rain cover and changing bag. This stunning stroller is suitable for babies as young as birth, thanks to its flat seat and large extendable UPF50and canopy. The adjustable height of the leatherette handles makes it easy to push, and with a smooth ride and great basket, it's a winner for families on the go!

We were awestruck by this stroller, despite a few minor problems. It was so lightweight, super quick to fold and the suspension in general gave a fantastic ride. It's a great item to bring on vacation because it can fit into the overhead locker of your airline. (Please consult with your airline prior traveling). Sammy was impressed with how easy it was to push the chair, even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell to sleep several times and was relaxed and happy!

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-grey-tie-dye-1716.jpgThe X4's cabin is quiet and well-appointed, but not as spacious as the X3. The rear legroom is cramped and the X4 offers less cargo space behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more pragmatic counterpart (36.4). The X4 is a shrewd speed machine, with an eight-speed transmission as standard. The X4's warranty is also superior to the average in this segment, and includes complimentary scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, however.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 사인플러스 주소 충청남도 천안시 서북구 성정동 1071
사업자 등록번호 312-26-70976 대표 박종진 전화 041-565-9441 팩스 041-578-9441
통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호 개인정보 보호책임자 박종진
부가통신사업신고번호 12345호

Copyright © 2001-2013 사인플러스. All Rights Reserved.