Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily Lifethe One Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Must Learn > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
쇼핑몰 전체검색

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily L…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Antonietta
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-19 22:42

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (articlescad.Com)

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The audi rs6 ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's set up with a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the loom of the vehicle, making it virtually impossible for thieves to locate. It will also send an immediate message alert via your mobile phone how to become a autowatch ghost installer let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

ghost installation is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive text alerts. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers birmingham Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts are instant "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 사인플러스 주소 충청남도 천안시 서북구 성정동 1071
사업자 등록번호 312-26-70976 대표 박종진 전화 041-565-9441 팩스 041-578-9441
통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호 개인정보 보호책임자 박종진
부가통신사업신고번호 12345호

Copyright © 2001-2013 사인플러스. All Rights Reserved.